Question about Immigration Law

Open Question

How can my immigrant husband get the green card if we don t have a joint/cosponsors?

How can my emigrant husband get the green card? We got married October 27, 2016 and I have all the forms to fill out. My only issue is that I am on SSI. So therefore I don t make enough money to meet the poverty guidelines. Also with my family many are retired or in debt or just don t want to help. My husband is here on a student visa he s been here for 4 years now he s getting ready to apply for the work visa so he can start working. I was told if he has a work visa and we have lived together for six months it will help him to obtain the green card. And just to make it simple as I can let s just say there s no joint or cosponsors available family friends or anything. What can he do?

Posted by on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How do you rent a house as an illegal immigrant?

  1. Rent rooms in houses or apartments and live there
  2. Rent rooms in by-the-week motels or efficiencies.
  3. Live with a romantic partner whose name is on the lease or deed.
  4. Live friends who are the same as above
  5. Live with family members who are legal

Jan 04, 2017 | Immigration Law

1 Answer

What if India and USA unites?

If India became the 51st state of the Union then all Citizens of India would automatically become citizens of the USA. They would also have to start paying taxes and the India ruble would disappear overnight.

Jan 04, 2017 | Immigration Law

2 Answers

Should mexican illegals be allowd to get us citizenship?

Hell no,besides they don't want to become legal because that would screw up the free benefits they already get.

Jan 04, 2017 | Immigration Law

1 Answer

If a couple were dating, then decide to marry to have a us citizenship would that be a Fraudulent Marriage?

In accordance with US law, spouses of US citizens are granted permanent residence. Unfortunately, this is the basis for numerous investigations related to marriage. As a result of such investigations, many non-US citizens were deported.

Perhaps in this case it was a marriage of love. But as their marriage was falling, there are all reasons to call it a *****. I recommend you contact a lawyer as soon as possible. There is a good immigration ***** lawyer*****-lawyers/. Do not hesitate with this, because the penalties for an immigration ***** are very strict in the USA.

Jan 04, 2017 | Immigration Law

Not finding what you are looking for?
Immigration Law Logo

Related Topics:

13 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Immigration Law Experts


Level 1 Expert

6 Answers


Level 2 Expert

42 Answers

John Roush
John Roush

Level 2 Expert

246 Answers

Are you an Immigration Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides