Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Z-5300 blown fuse
When fuses blow theres a problem, now how it blows help you find out where the problem is, If the fuse flashes and turns black the second you turn it on or plug it in there is a massive short in the power supply, If it blows but is clear the surge was not a dead short but a overload, Either way best to run it down to the shop and get it looked at
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Hehehe I am a Brizvegas , but I know what you are on about.. . Hard to find such a low value of fuse, if you mean a 1/16amp device You can get an 80ma from Farnell Electronics. in Australia by mail order.
What markings are on the fuse itself?
How long is it? 3/4 inch or 1 1/4 inch
It just seems a very low value, particularly for a sloblo. Good luck, hope you get the old girl fired up again :)
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
Fit a 3 or 2.5 anything lower, if you can get away with it, but nothing higher.
However the chances are that it blew due to an overload, often caused by a shorted semi-conductor acting like it was a piece of wire. So even fitting a smaller one and it blowing again doesn't mean it's due to the rating.
Posted on Jun 30, 2010
You can tell a lot from what the blown fuse looks like. If it's all black or even shattered, it's likely a short circuit somewhere. If it's just blown, then you have an overload.
Another way to find out is by figuring out when the fuse usually blows. If it blows when it's tapped, shaked or moved then you have a loose wire that's touching somewhere it shouldn't.
If it blows when you turn it up high, it might just not be able to handle that much power. Remember to ALWAYS turn down amplifiers when you hear noticeable distortion. Or, the sound pressure from the speaker might be jostling things inside the cabinet.
If it blows when you plug it in/ turn it on/ start using it you've got an electrical problem, not a mechanical one. You'll need to get the multimeter and start tracing faults.
Posted on Aug 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2015 | Music
Nov 17, 2014 | LG Refrigerators
Mar 16, 2017 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Dec 19, 2010 | Kenmore 69642 Microwave Oven
Sep 23, 2010 | Mitsubishi HS-HD2000U VCR
Jun 06, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 11, 2009 | NAD C270 2-Channel Amplifier
Jan 23, 2009 | RCA 20F512T 20" TV
Feb 14, 2008 | Logitech Z-5300e Surround Sound System...
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: