Question about Cell Phones

1 Answer

I worked for Toyota south Africa and left in 2009 do I have a surplus provident fund

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Cell Phones Master
  • 50,017 Answers

As your ex employer or super fund

Posted on Jan 04, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

My provident fund balance

this is not the provident fund office it is fixya

Apr 01, 2018 | Balance Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I'm looking for help page of majuba NewTech campus college for NSFAS

Hello, Thulani -

I see this question is 1 of 4 related questions you have posted.

I believe you will receive the best help by talking with a knowledgeable person at Majuba TVET College (in Newcastle, South Africa).

You will find the telephone number here:

Place a telephone call during weekday office hours.

I suggest you delete the other 3 questions you have posted. You may receive some rude answers if you do not.

Note: is not the best website for asking about colleges or universities in South Africa nor is it the best website for asking about higher education financial aid in South Africa (NSFAS and other bursaries.) You will obtain better advice by asking a current or former secondary school teacher or administrator or a librarian if there is a publicly funded (local or regional government funds) library in your area. is intended as a website for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS.

Best wishes.

Feb 27, 2018 | Newtech Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am attending at vhembe tvet college i receive a message from nsfas saying i should confirm the institusion i am , i want to change that am not at university am at tvet college how do i do it

Hello, Munzhelele -

There are probably technical college employees on your campus who work in the office which handles financing for students who can instruct you on how to go about providing the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) the information required.

Go to that office during weekday office hours and ask for help.

Note: is not the best website for asking questions about NSFAS or any other funding option for university or technical college in South Africa, nor is it the best source for asking any questions about education in South Africa.

Fixya is intended as a website for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING _THINGS_.

I am answering from the USA.

Feb 06, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

I did apply for nsfas this year at unisa bt they did not respond me

Hello, Londiwe -

See the information about applications on the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS, South Africa) home page:

You may also wish to ask your question through the Student Enquiries option on the University of South Africa (UNISA) Contact Us web page:

Note: is not the best website for asking questions about funding for university studies in South Africa. Fixya is intended as a website for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING _THINGS_.

Best wishes.

Feb 06, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer


Hello, LINDA -

I hope I am correct in thinking you are asking about school fees in South Africa. is not the best website to ask about school fees in South Africa. It is intended as a website for questions and answers about repairing _things_.

Because I am a librarian by profession, I feel I should direct you to a better source of information, the South African Department of Basic Education. This is the link to the department's home page:

Near the top of the home page on the far right you will see a link named INFORMATION FOR . . .

In the drop down menu for INFORMATION FOR, you will see a link for Parents and Guardians. In the information on School Fees, it seems school fees vary from school to school.

I did find some information from a January 2017 article here:

I have tried to find an online discussion / question & answer forum about schools in South Africa, but so far, I have not. If you have a library funded by local or provincial funds near you, a public library,I suggest you go there and ask a librarian to help you find relevant information.

Best wishes.

Jan 22, 2018 | Miscellaneous

1 Answer

Battling since 2012 to let MIBFA IN South Africa, pay out a Surplus pension fund. PLEASE COULD ANYBODY HELP ME ??

Hi Cecilia, I would go to my local member of council for advice as I believe that person should be able to help you in the right direction, I wish you all the best....

Apr 01, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Do i have a surplus fund? or how do i apply for it can you help me please?

HI, I was working for Anglo American, Motor industry and textile industry. Who do I contact for any surplus funds???

May 03, 2014 | Finance

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cell Phones Logo

Related Topics:

74 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cell Phones Experts

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers


Level 3 Expert

79077 Answers

William Alequin

Level 3 Expert

928 Answers

Are you a Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides