Question about Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2015 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 12, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jun 04, 2012 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Timer indicator is blinking and the system will not switch on.
• Unplug the system, then plug back in. Wait for one minute then switch on.
• Make sure the fan at the rear of the system unit is not being blocked.
• Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power source is correct for the model.
• If the problem persists, take it to your nearest Pioneer authorized service center or your dealer for servicing.
Jan 07, 2011 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 01, 2010 | Pioneer XV-HTD520 Multi-disc DVD Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!