Question about Home Security
Step 1: Open the Safe Door
Enter the Factory pre-set code of 1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 and open the door. ==== or your personal combination
Step 2: Programming
IMPORTANT! The following must be done with the door in the
position with your locking boltsextended.Please Note: Between each step you have
to proceed to the next step.
1. Enter in 0-0-0-0-0-0 six (6) zeroes.(This will put you in programming mode.You will hear a double beep.)
2. Enter in your existing 1-2-3-4-5-6 six (6) digit combination.(You will hear a double beep.)
3. Enter your new six (6) digit combination.(You will hear a double beep.)
4. Enter your new six (6) digit combination again.(You will hear a double beep.)
5.Wait approximately 10 seconds and then enter your new combination.
6. If the procedure was executed properly, you will be able to rotate the handle.
7. If the handle will not rotate and the safe will not open, the procedure was incorrectly executed and the combination is still 1-2-3-4-5-6.Leave the door open and start over with Step 2.Entering in the wrong code will result in three (3) beeps.Entering the wrong code four (4) times will result in the keypad shutting down for a five (5) minute time-out.The battery must remain connected. Removing the battery will not over-ride the shutdown period.
Posted on Jan 03, 2017
Most likely it will not close because the lock has been activated while the door was open. Probably need to take it to a locksmith.
Posted on Jan 03, 2017
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2017 | Sentry Home Security
May 01, 2017 | Sentry Home Security
Feb 14, 2015 | Honeywell Safes Top Opening Drawer Safe...
Aug 29, 2014 | Paragon Electronic Digital Safe Jewelry...
Nov 07, 2011 | Sentry FIRE-SAFE Combination Safe DS3431,...
Aug 01, 2010 | Sentry FIRE-SAFE Combination Safe DS3431,...
May 26, 2010 | Sentry FIRE-SAFE Combination Safe DS3431,...
Nov 14, 2008 | Check Point Network Adapter
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!