Question about Event Planning & Celebration
To redeem your gift card -
1. Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. ...
2. Go to Your Account.
3. Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account.
4. Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.
Posted on Apr 23, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
make sure your date and time and time zone are correct on your cpu
if this dose not fix it try this
1. If you look a the Certificates snapin for your 'Local Computer' in MMC and only find a few Trusted Root Certificates then you should run the Microsoft May 2009 Trusted root certificate update from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=f814ec0e-ee7e-435e-99f8-20b44d4531b0&displaylang=en
The above fixed the 8192 problem for at least one person that I know of.
As a matter of fact it wouldn't hurt to re-run that whether you think you're missing Ceritificates or not.
2. If you ever had your computer connected to an Active Directory domain then there might be a problem with your Certificate policy. The Local Computer Policy MMC snap-in might show you some settings that you can fiddle with.
This fixed a raft of problems for people to do with updates and sign-ins an so on.
3. Apple now have a support document that points to to an MS knowledgebase article on how to troubleshoot certificate problems on Vista. It's long and involved and the final step if nothing has worked is a reinstall. You should check out the article here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822798
This last one was presented as a solution to problems that were fixed by the first two so try those first
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
In order to fix this problem, go to billing info, and when it lets you choose the credit card method, choose the option "none" then it will let you use your gift card. Otherwise it assumes you want to use a credit card. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
SOURCE: redeem an amazon gift card
You may have to enter the number of the card or voucher into Amazon first. If you have an account you may do this from my account pages.
Otherwise when you are "checking out", select the method of payment to be Amazon gift voucher (or whatever it is) and enter the voucher number when prompted. If it more than covers the price of the item you want to buy it will keep the extra as credit again yor next anticipated purchase. You cannot take the remainder as cash. If the voucher is not enough, it will prompt you for a method of payment to make up the deficit. If you have entered the voucher details in the my account pages I believe the default method of paying is by the voucher, which will be automatically selected when you check out (but there is a unprompted opportunity to change it). Your voucher/gift card has an expiry date.
Posted on Feb 08, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2015 | Free Amazon Gift Cards & More
Feb 10, 2015 | Apple iTunes
If you're having problems redeeming a gift card to your account, it's possible that the gift card claim code has already been redeemed to your account. After you've entered the claim code on our site, we'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the claim code again. If you're seeing an error message that the gift card has already been redeemed, it's likely because the gift card claim code has already been applied to your account. To check whether the funds are already on your account, view your gift card balance in Your AccountYour Account. If you're still having problems, check the Gift Card Terms & Conditions to make sure your order meets the rules and restrictions for paying with a gift card. If your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code is scratched off or can't be clearly read, you can contact us with the 16 or 30 digit number on the back of the card.If the gift card is for a retailer other than Amazon.com, please contact that retailer for assistance.
Dec 20, 2014 | Amazoncom Kindle Gift Card - 50
Jul 17, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Jun 12, 2012 | zwinky.com
Jan 05, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Oct 19, 2009 | Apple iTunes
2,116 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!