Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Unlock region code
I found this info on the site and it works!!!!
1. Switch on the DVD player.
2. Open the disc tray, and leave it open.
3. On your remote key in the following number: 81328
4. Then press the ENTER key a number of times till region 9 comes up.
5. Press the MENU button on your remote.
6. Finally close the tray.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
SOURCE: DVD PLayer Region Unlock
you could try the following
1. Turn on the unit
2. Open the loading tray
3. Press the "Setup" button on the remote
4. Navigate to the "Preferences" page using the right arrow key
5. Enter 138931
6. You will now see the current region code displayed
7. Use the Up/Down arrow keys to select the region required or "0" for all
8. Press the "Play" button on the remote
this should unlock it to all regions .
Posted on Aug 16, 2008
Hi, have you tried this? It worked on my LG player.
1. Open DVD tray
2. Press "0000" on the remote.
3. A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one.
4. Press "0" for all zones.
5. Press the "select" button on the remote.
6. Close the CD tray.
7. Power off
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
SOURCE: unlock regional code
I found the solution here.
Region code hack posted by vassmanov, March 23 2009:
Press the Pause button on your remote control. Using your remote control enter the code 3,1,4,1,5 and 9, At this point, a blue screen displays showing that you are in 'region altering mode'. Press the 0 button on your remote control for Region free. Press the Pause button on your remote control. Power off your player and wait a few seconds. Power on your player and your ready to go!
It worked for me (after a few false starts)
Posted on May 09, 2009
SOURCE: unlock region codes
i fund this by dargan and it worked for me "Def" Camino Real 3, Panama:
Region code hack posted by dargan, August 23 2008:
Same hack for DVD283 worked for DVD-277
<clipped from other post>
Region code hack posted by mhardial, January 25 2008:
DVD Regional Codes
**1** USA (incl. territories), Canada
2 Europe (Germany), Japan, South Africa
3 Southeast Asia
4 Latin America, Australia, New Zealand
5 Russia, rest of Asia and Africa
0, 255, 9 MULTI REGION
Region Code Change
NOTE: Make sure you DO NOT have a disk in the tray while performing the region code procedure
1. Open DVD Tray
2. Press the “Menu” button
3. Press 8888
4. Press the “Display” button
5. Region Code Number shows up. Use the numeric keypad to select your region code number (0 – 6).
6. Press the “Setup” button to exit.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 15, 2015 | Televison & Video
Feb 22, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 31, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 05, 2008 | Jensen JR400 Remote Control
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!