Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Just got through to Samsung support. Turns out the freeview card had frozen and needed a reset. To do this put tv on standby. then press in serries these buttons on the remote: 'info' 'menu' 'mute' 'power' TV will then turn on with a default screen. Press 'arrow down' button untill you reach option 12 'reset' . then push the 'right arrow' and tv will reset and start in plug and play mode and commence a scan when you've set the time. Just retuned mine and its back to normal. Hoorah!!! :-)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
I have a Samsung DV3 and appear to have solved the problem more by luck than judgement! I turned on, pressed the button marked D.Menu (red lettering around the middle of my remote control). I then moved down one slot to the picture of the sat dish on the screen then across to auto store and across again. I then pressed ok to start and it WORKED!!!
Good luck it worked for me!!!
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
Hi - I have the same problem. Also in Cornwall LG were not interested in helping because the TV was 3 1/2 years old. There was a possible fix in the end offered via LG at a cost of £180 + vat - a hardware update that might or might not work but I was not going to pay that so I now watch my LG 42 plasma via a £25 digi box from the CO OP. LG must have sold 1000's of these Tv's so when the digital switch starts in the more populated areas of the country I exect many more web postings.
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2016 | Televison & Video
Aug 12, 2015 | Viore Televison & Video
Sep 03, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 26, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
May 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 05, 2011 | Samsung SyncMaster 940MW 19" LCD Monitor
Mar 14, 2011 | Philips Magnavox 51MP392H Rear Projection...
Apr 15, 2010 | Goodmans GTVL32W27HDF 32 in. LCD TV
Oct 01, 2009 | Samsung LE26R72B 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Sep 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!