For future reference, if you find that you have deleted the images from
an active listing that was posted through Auctiva, provided that the
items have not received bids and have more than 12 hours left, you
should be able to restore the images in the description via the
1) Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
2) Click the " icon to the right of the item on your "Saved Listings" page
3) Select All and copy the html in the popup window.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Scroll down to the "Description" section and then click the "HTML" tab above the description editor.
6) Delete the existing description HTML, paste the copied HTML in its place, and save your changes.
the event the item in question has already received bids, you could
potentially add the missing images to the bottom of the description
using the "Add images" tool on the Active Listings page within your
If you need any further assistance with this situation,
please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form
on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx