Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Hi Kelvin, if you want to know how can you transfer music from iPod to computer, you can find it not hard to accomplish with your computer. Here are the steps.
1. Plug your iPod to computer with the USB cable. The computer will read your iPod as an external disk.
2. Double-click your iPod icon and open it. Click "Tools" in the toolbar, then Folder Options > View > Show all hidden files.
3. You will find a folder named "iPod_Control". Double-click to open it and you will find all the songs in your iPod, but they are randomly organized.
4. Copy and paste the files to your computer, and then launch iTunes.
5. Click Edit > Preferences > Advanced, and then click the "Change" button to choose the folder which is used for saving the iPod music files.
6. Check "Keep iTunes Media folder organized" and click the "OK" button at the bottom of the window.
Then you can both get the iPod music in your computer and iTunes Music Library. This is a very useful trick for the users to extract music from iPod. iTunes is one-way transfer software, so it only allows you to transfer music from computer to iPod, but never transfer files back.
Posted on Jan 04, 2017
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2014 | Apple iPod classic 4th Generation
Sep 17, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Sep 07, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 15, 2009 | Apple iPod 4th Generation MP3 Player
Jan 03, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Dec 09, 2008 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Nov 21, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!