Question about Hisense Televison & Video
May be that is process of "Power on Self Test". Anyhow contact the Company's Authorized Service Center and get clarified.
Posted on Jan 03, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Newer Jvc tv wont turn on
1. hold the [vol-] and [menu] button.
2. while holding those, press the [power] button and let go of the [power]button only
3. wait 5 seconds then let go of [vol-] and [menu]
4. wait for a while(approx 30secs).....do you get a picture
This works for the JVC models that end in "9" and end in "0"
Posted on May 27, 2009
I have the EXACT same model...and now have the EXACT same problem. Mine was manufactured in March of 08. It has low hours on it too...as it was in storage for about 5 months this past summer. I did find a youtube video of a man in Briton with this problem. He is an engineer and determined that it is a failed comb driver, which of course, is built into the actual screen, requiring the entire screen to be replaced in order to fix it.
I guess I'm lucky because my failure is on the far right of the screen...so if you are going to have 2" of black, that would be a place to have it I guess. Most programming is tolerable this way...but man, I did my research before buying this unit and bought it based on the reviews of its picture quality. It really is the best plasma picture I have seen to date. But now I have to question Panasonic's reliability. Sent a nasty gram to Panasonic Support...we'll see what happens.
Posted on Oct 21, 2010
SOURCE: hisense 40 inch tv wont turn on
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set isopened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in this photo
Posted on May 21, 2012
any sound bar will work. i have a LG 50" with a Samsung sound bar with a optical audio wire going from my tv to the sound bar. it comes with a bluetooth sub woofer and it sounds great.
Posted on Feb 26, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2017 | Hisense Televison & Video
Apr 18, 2016 | Samsung 40 Inch UA40F6400 Full HD 3D Smart...
Apr 12, 2016 | Hisense Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 15, 2015 | Samsung 40" 1080p 120Hz Slim LED Smart TV...
Sep 13, 2015 | Hisense Televison & Video
Jan 25, 2015 | Hisense Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2014 | Samsung UE40F6400 - 40"" LED-backlit LCD...
Feb 26, 2013 | Hisense Televison & Video
Apr 30, 2007 | Hisense LCD1504 15 in. Television
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: