Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If this only happens when you are copying.
1. Your scanner glass is dirty. Open the lid, use windex to clean the flatbed. Look on the left side. You should see a strip of glass, with the scanner sitting under it. This strip is used when the document feed is being used. Make sure it is clean. Most common problem is getting a little whiteout or the sticky residue from scotch tape on this glass, which causes lines down your copies.
Clean it with alcohol which will dissolve the sticky stuff and the whiteout.
If this does not solve the problem, the CCD scanner in your machine might be going bad.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
just set the amount of rings higher on the back of the phone and make sure all you old messages are deleted and also make sure its not set to do not disturb
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
SOURCE: poor quality output
Hi If your printer has been left unused for a while your print head is clogged.
You need to unclog it with a print head cleaning kit like Magic Inkjet Flush or if in a rush give it the Magic sauna treatment.
1. Remove print head
2. Hold print head directly in escaping steam from a kettle for 5/10 seconds only
3. Wait 5 seconds and sit it print head down onto a paper towel untill you get an inky foot print.
4. Print test.
5. If any white lines repeat above.
6. Also try wrapping in a paper towel and FLICK DOWNWARDS to put fresh ink into print head after steaming.
Posted on May 30, 2008
SOURCE: I have a juki mo-3614
first, pull out the bvlades and make surte they are sharp. It could simply be that they are dull. Next, line tyhe bottom blade up level to the surface of the needle plate. The top blade should be adjusted to where it slices against the botom blade. You may have to experiment with the height adjustment on the top blade, assuming you have a suitable cutting edge.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2017 | Sewing Machines
on Feb 17, 2014 | Saws
Mar 12, 2015 | 2004 Honda Accord
Oct 07, 2014 | Tools & Hardware - Others
Aug 13, 2013 | Making Memories Slice Die-Cut Machine...
Apr 21, 2011 | Homelite Garden
Jul 14, 2010 | Ryobi 30 Cubic Centimeter Curved Shaft Gas...
May 06, 2009 | 2005 Pontiac Grand Am
Nov 29, 2008 | Juki MO-644D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 28, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!