Question about VillaWare Kitchen Appliances - Others

Open Question

I need the Power Cord for a Villaware Uno Indoor Grill. Where would I find one?

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


SOURCE: Rival smokeless indoor grill

I have this grill, and an old-fashioned coffee pot, the cords are interchangeable, my grill's cord got lost years ago, but the coffee pot one fits fine.  

Posted on Oct 15, 2007

  • 7 Answers

SOURCE: George forman indoor outdoor grill

I ordered a couple replacement parts for this grill @ Fox international. Call them @ 1800-231-9786, and choose the option for the George Forman Grill. They claim to have every part for this grill.

Posted on Oct 06, 2008

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: Electric cord for Wolfgang Puck griddle


Posted on Oct 29, 2008

  • 368 Answers

SOURCE: lost indor grill cord /plug

Hi cjsupct,

If this is for a George Foreman product (since you're in this "category" for support), I'd recommend going to the manufacturer, Salton, Inc.

Go to

And click on "George Foreman" (lower-right portion of the page), it redirects you to a secure webpage where you can register.

Part of the page reads:
"Call toll-free or visit our websites for assistance if you need more help.

Parts & Accessories:
Phone: 1-800-738-0245 (Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., ET)

Product Warranty:
Service: 1-800-231-9786 (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., ET)"

If you are looking for a nother product line, I'd need to know if you're looking online or local to your location, which you haven't provided. There are some online appliance vendors, being one that I see the most, though I've never done business with them personally.

If I can be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it accordingly.

Thanks in-advance for using,


Posted on Dec 30, 2008

  • 684 Answers

SOURCE: I need a new electrical

Hi there.
You can inquire and order parts at

Posted on Jul 26, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need manual for villaware uno 2003 uno heart round waffle maker

Dec 05, 2013 | VillaWare Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Sunbeam indoor electric grill 4760 parts

If you are still interested in a replacement cord for the Sunbeam 4759, 4760 - There is one listed on my eBay store :-) or just search for Sunbeam 4760 from eBay

Feb 19, 2013 | Sunbeam Indoor Electric Grill Black Good...

1 Answer

Need power cord

A small appliance repair store.

Aug 22, 2012 | Hamilton Beach HealthSmart 31610 Indoor...

1 Answer

Where do i find a power cord for a 16

Villaware offers a few parts for their products from their USA website. Unfortunately they are not offering any parts for their electric skillet.

Recommend you contact Villaware via their web inquiry form for advice on obtaining a replacement power cord.

Jun 17, 2012 | VillaWare 6301P-16 Non Stick Electric...

1 Answer

Looking for a power cord for a wolf gang puck indoor grill model #CCRG0030

Replacement parts for BRGG0010-0020 can be gotten from the cookware site below but your particular model of the grill seems not to be available.
So my candid advice would be to get in touch with their customer service and ask for their help with getting the power cord for your particular indoor grill.

I hope this helps you.

Sep 14, 2011 | Wolfgang Puck Reversible Grill and Griddle

1 Answer

Can I get a users manual for this product?

You can download user's manual at

Jun 15, 2011 | VillaWare 5515 Indoor Grill

4 Answers

New Plug and Cord for Wolfgang PuckĀ® Reversible Electric Grill/Griddle

I also need a replacement electric cord for the Wolfgang Puck Reversible Grill. Please let me know if you are able to locate one.

Oct 19, 2008 | Wolfgang Puck 781698 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

Rival smokeless indoor grill

I have this grill, and an old-fashioned coffee pot, the cords are interchangeable, my grill's cord got lost years ago, but the coffee pot one fits fine.  

Sep 04, 2007 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Appliances - Others Logo

Related Topics:

75 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top VillaWare Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1689 Answers

Michael Vincent Cruz

Level 3 Expert

868 Answers

Angel Joseph Jr.
Angel Joseph Jr.

Level 2 Expert

684 Answers

Are you a VillaWare Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides