Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
At the following website there are lg tv firmware updates but the 32lh40 is not listed. Likely you will need to contact lg support. I was looking for one just for general maintenance on the same model.
Posted on Jan 15, 2011
SOURCE: I have a samsung tv
I have only done this once with a tv, but the procedure was to format the thumb drive, and copy the file to the thumb drive. If there is more than just the firmware file on the thumb drive, the upgrade will not work. Try formatting the thumb drive and starting over.
Posted on Mar 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2015 | Televison & Video
May 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
It can be difficult to get things right on the first try. With that truism in mind, Vizio Incorporated includes USB ports on their televisions that you can use to load firmware updates onto the television. Vizio has released firmware updates only for certain television models, and the instructions for installing firmware updates vary slightly by model. To upgrade your television's firmware, you need to download and copy firmware drivers to a USB flash drive and then read and follow Vizio's specific installation instructions for your model.
1. Connect the USB flash drive to your computer
2. Click the "Start" button, and click the "My Computer" icon.
3. Right-click the flash drive, and click "Format" in the menu
4. Select "FAT32" in the drop-down menu, and click the "OK" button. Windows will format your USB flash drive with the FAT32 file system.
5. Open your Web browser, and navigate to the Vizio support Web site at www.vizio.com/support.
6. Click the "Select Your Product" drop-down menu, and select your model of Vizio television from the list. A new page will open that displays available downloads for your television
7. Click the "Firmware Update" link, and save the firmware update file to your computer.
8. Click the "Firmware Instructions" link, and read the instructions specific to your Vizio television model.
9. Right-click the file that you downloaded, click "Rename," and then rename the file to the exact name that is specified in the firmware instructions 10. Right-click the file, and click "Send to" > "E: USB Drive" or whichever drive letter corresponds to your flash drive. The firmware update file is copied to your USB drive 11. Right-click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the right side of the Windows task bar, and eject the device from your computer
12. Disconnect the USB drive, and plug it in to your Vizio TV's USB port.
13. Follow the steps in the firmware instructions to install the firmware update to your television.
Only you can find is the problem with firmware by udating the frimware of your tv. ok
Aug 05, 2011 | Vizio E420VL 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Jan 20, 2011 | Samsung LA40B530 40 in. HD-Ready TV
Sep 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 22, 2009 | Philips 42PF7220A 42 in. Plasma Television
Apr 25, 2009 | NetGear DG834 Router
Apr 13, 2009 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Feb 22, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!