Question about Computers & Internet
When trying to open a picture a message appears sayin file cannot be opened.
Let's say you cannot open JPG pics. This is what you have to do.
1) In explorer (My Computer), click Tools > Folder Options.
2) In the dialog box, click 'File Types' tab.
3) Scroll down until you see the JPG extension.
4) Select it and click 'Change' button below.
5) Select a program you want to use to open JPG files. (Windows Picture and Fax Viewer is the default program: You can select it.)
6) Click OK button.
7) If you have trouble opening other graphic types (BMP, GIF, PNG etc.) look for those extensions and repeat steps 4 to 6.
8) Click 'OK' button to close Folder Options dialog.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2014 | Photography
Sep 22, 2014 | Photography
Feb 22, 2010 | Ahead Software Nero 5.5 (NERO5.5) for PC
Nov 11, 2009 | Ahead Software Nero 5.5 (NERO5.5) for PC
Oct 13, 2009 | Ahead Software Nero 5.5 (NERO5.5) for PC
Jul 08, 2009 | Ahead Software Nero 7 Essentials Suite...
Jul 03, 2009 | Ahead Software Nero 7 Essentials Suite...
Jun 30, 2009 | Ahead Software Nero 7 Essentials Suite...
Mar 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!