Question about Blenders
Replacement parts for Living Solutions blender WIC362490
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Someone else suggested a link that explains exactly how to unthread the old coupling... and it works. It took me about 90 seconds to fix my blender. But in case that link is dead, here's a summary:
(1) Note that the coupling (the round part with teeth) is threaded to the blender motor in reverse to a standard threading. So it screws off just like a bottle top, but in a clockwise direction.
(2) place the blender base on a tabletop, facing you. You should probably unplug it.
(3) take a punch or a flathead screwdriver, and place it against one of the coupling teeth that is furtherest away from you.
(4) strike the back of the screwdriver with a small hammer or maillot. The result will spin coupling clockwise. It may take several tries, but the coupling will eventually spin clockwise faster than the motor, and it will begin to unthread.
(5) unscrew the old coupling, and screw the new coupling into place (counterclockwise). Note that the new coupling will tighten itself every time you use your blender, so no need to worry about tightening it too much.
(6) Make a smoothie to celebrate your success!
Posted on Nov 10, 2007
Posted on May 31, 2008
Check out the www.goodmans.com. The company is out of Florida and they do not charge sales tax outside of Florida. They have a variety of blenders for sale as well as blender parts. I hope this will help you.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
I did the same thing. Order parts at thegourmetdepotco.com -- This problem is caused when you put the rubber gasket underneath the blade instead of above it. This causes two problems: 1. It lifts the teeth on the jar away from the teeth on the drive gear, which can grind down and break off the teeth, and 2. If the drive gear contacts the rubber gasket, it will melt the rim of the drive gear. In the future, to reassemble the jar after cleaning, first put the rubber gasket on the jar, then the blade, lastly screw on the base ring.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2016 | Blenders
Feb 09, 2016 | Blenders
Jan 12, 2016 | Blenders
Jul 08, 2014 | Ultrex 834-334 Die Cast Work Top Blender
Feb 20, 2014 | Braun MX2050 Blender Powermax Replacement...
Feb 02, 2013 | Braun MX2050 Blender Powermax Replacement...
Nov 04, 2012 | Cook's Essentials Smoothie Maker Work Top...
May 21, 2010 | Braun MR 550 M MultiQuick Handheld Blender
Dec 09, 2017 | Blenders
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!