Question about iPad mini Tablets & eReaders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Apple can help you to reset your login, when you enter the correct password that belongs to your Apple ID. It will be partially on the screen. If you really messed up, setting up security, and lost unlock code and your Apple ID password. Only Apple can help. For that you have to take iPad, invoice, Prove of your identity (Passport) to the Apple store and hope they will unlock your iPad. With iOS7 Apple mede a very good security system. And while setting up the iPad and the security, you are warned several times what to do t make sure you and only you could enter the system.
Be aware if Apple cols and want to reset your iPad, all data now on the iPad will be lost.
Posted on Jun 29, 2014
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
You have setup an iTunes account with Apple. When you connect the iPad to iTunes, (WiFi or via computer) they ask you the password for your iTunes account. If you forgot that one, Apple can send you an reset code to the mail address connected to the Apple account. (Not the iCloud mail)
If nothing works, goto the closest Apple store and take your invoice with you and an ID card, to prove you are the legal owner, perhaps they can help you.
Posted on Jan 02, 2015
Contact the person you bought it from. call apple.
Posted on Jan 20, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
May 29, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 10, 2017 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
Mar 25, 2017 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Mar 10, 2017 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
May 03, 2016 | Apple iPad 4th generation
Apr 25, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Feb 21, 2015 | Apple iPad 2
Jan 21, 2015 | iHome Ipad/ipod/iphone Rechargeable Mini...
Dec 22, 2014 | iPad mini Tablets & eReaders
Dec 19, 2017 | iPad mini Tablets & eReaders
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: