Question about Refrigerators

Open Question

All the supply houses in my area were unable to get this part for me. can you help?

Posted by on

  • kakima Jan 02, 2017

    Hi Chuck , I want to help you with your question, but I need more information from you. Can you please add details in the comment box?

    What is "this part"? Where is "my area"?



Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My problem is I bought a house and was unable to occupy that house and the owner was unable to deliver. Now I am owing the bank. I would like speakout to help me because the owner took the money that I...

Internet services?

So you have purchased a house and have not ensured you had vacant possession. Its your problem now and not the previous owners. You have basically inherited a unwanted tenant. You should seek legal advice about collecting rent and also starting the process to evict the tenant. Probably wise to get some insurance on the property. The legal person should advise you.

Aug 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

My problem is I bought a house and was unable to occupy that house and the owner was unable to diliver. Now I am owing the bank. I would like speakout to help me because the owner took the money that I...

Much depends on where you are, and the laws about conveyancing of property and protection of tenants.

In some places the seller must deliver vacant possession to you, or the sale is invalid.

In others tenant protection laws are so strict it is difficult to get them out even if you are a new owner.

The only thing Fixya can do is advise you to see a property lawyer.

Aug 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Refridgerator goes offline

Do these outages happen regularly? Is electricity supply unreliable in your area?

Do the lights just dip in brightness or do they go completely off? (Brown out instead of black out)

If you are having supply problems in your area, you should talk to your local power utility company.

If this is a new build and there is a fault in your electrical installation, the company who installed it should repair it at their cost.

It's important to know the limitations of power supply in your area. You may discover that something else in your house is drawing too much power and tripping your supply. You will need to pay for any fix in this case.

Your local power utility company may be able to provide advice on how to address this issue.

Apr 16, 2014 | Samsung Refrigerators

1 Answer

We are unable to get power to one specific area of the house. I did reset the circuit breaker associated with that area. Nothing works. I do not have power in that area. This is a brand new unit in a brand...

You may have arc fault breakers in this area. Be sure to unplug all devices and try to reset breaker again. Some brush type motors will not work on arc fault breakers. If this is a brand new house then call the builder back and let him get the electrician back in.

Sep 10, 2010 | Cutler Hammer Electrical Supplies

1 Answer

Copy of Registration

find out if any supply house in you area sales your brand of equipment, if so write model and serial numbers down for all peices of equipment, go to the supply house and they can tell you usually where it was purchased and they should be able to pull up the registration.

Oct 23, 2009 | Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Base Plate screw rotating in insert and not coming out. Insert come unfixed with screw still attached. Therefore unable to remove baseplate, unable to remove cotton fibres from brushes. Have you an...

Try to remove all other base plate screws first. If they can be removed gently try to pull open by hand against the lid while rotating the remaining screw. You will need to apply outward pressure betweent the insert and baseplate to remove it while rotating with a driver and using the separating pressure to allow it to unscrew.
The inner housing may have a cap nut on it which has spun loose or the threaded area of the housing has likely cracked if the head has been dropped.

Sep 08, 2009 | Vacuums

1 Answer

Unable to find replacement flush valve

You can usually find parts through a plumbing supply house in your area but.....If you go back to Home Depot, go to the service desk and ask to see the DooDads catalog. You should be able to find the replacement items for your toilet in it. Home Depot ownes the largest plumbing supply warehouse in North America. They will ship this item directly to your home at no extra cost. Good luck.

Mar 02, 2009 | Home

4 Answers

How to replace housing on psp

check out the web site below. it will provides a step by step tutorial plus pistures....

Jan 17, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console

Not finding what you are looking for?
Refrigerators Logo

Related Topics:

21 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Refrigerators Experts

Charles T Nevin
Charles T Nevin

Level 3 Expert

4070 Answers

John Tripp
John Tripp

Level 3 Expert

4655 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers

Are you a Refrigerator Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides