Question about Sunbeam Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: coffee pot top
as far as i can tell you cant just buy a lid, mabe on ebay instead of buying a whole new pot or call customer care at 1-800-835-3278. Let them know you just need a replacement see what they say. Heres the item number for it on ebay, only one day left at $16.99 200133333009 , and heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Coleman-Stainless-Steel-12-Cup-Coffee-Pot-805D712T_W0QQitemZ200133333009QQihZ010QQcategoryZ87143QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Posted on Jul 30, 2007
SOURCE: broken coffee pot
Couldn't find any official Sunbeam site with replacement coffee pots. Here's the Sunbeam homepage. http://www.sunbeam.com/Category.aspx?section=kitchen&cid=243 Maybe you could use the contact us link at the bottom and ask them if they sell them separately. Otherwise, you might have to search on ebay or another site like that for a replacement pot.
Hope this helps you.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Coffee overflowing onto the counter is a common complaint found in response to many automatic drip coffee makers. The following are potential solutions that can be used to rule out "operator error" vs. a defect or malfunction:
1. Do not "pack" or otherwise overfill the cone/basket with grinds.
2. Ensure you are using the correct grind for an automatic drip coffee maker, neither too fine nor too course. (See instruction manual.)
3. Do not overfill with water. Use the carafe to pour water into the reservoir. This is because a "cup" in coffee terms is defined as 6 oz, not 8 oz. Note: Some coffee makers define as little as 5 oz as a cup.
4. Make sure the filter cone/basket clicks into place and that the carafe is centered and pushed all the way in.
5. Try a permanent filter rather than a paper filter or vice versa.
6. Only use the correct permanent or paper filter (see manual).
7. Verify that the Pause 'n Serve button isn't sticking. If it is activated too long the brew will escape over the top of the cone/basket. This may be more apt to happen if the alignment of the carafe and the basket is incorrect.
8. Clean your machine with vinegar or as instructed by your user manual at least three times per year, more if your water supply is hard. A properly cleaned machine is less likely to suffer a burned out heating element, to take too long to brew, to produce "off" tasting coffee, or to clog and overrun the filter basket as the water runs through the grinds.
9. Ensure that the coffee machine is sitting level on the counter.
Posted on Jan 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2012 | Mr. Coffee JWX27 12-Cup Coffee Maker
May 28, 2011 | Sunbeam Tea Drop Tea Maker HTM5B
May 28, 2010 | Faberware FCP280 Coffee Maker
Jun 11, 2009 | Wega Mininova EPU Espresso Machine
Feb 16, 2009 | Sunbeam 6385 Coffee Maker
Dec 12, 2008 | Sunbeam Steam Master 4220 Iron with Auto...
Dec 04, 2008 | Sunbeam 6385 Coffee Maker
Sep 20, 2008 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Jan 21, 2008 | Sunbeam Tea Drop Tea Maker HTM5B
Oct 29, 2017 | Sunbeam Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: