Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How can I find records for my adopted son who was removed from his natural mother in Maruya nsw on or about 18/11/1967

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 1,863 Answers

A lot depends on whether the adoptee is over 18 (which is so of course) and whether a legal veto has been placed on the record for some reason.

Your first step is to get a form

and send it in, from the NSW Dept of Family & Community Services,-carers-and-families/fostering,-guardianship-and-adoption/adoption/past-adoptions/adoptions-pre-2010

Read thru this page carefully and note the possible existence of a veto, and also the support contacts at the bottom.

I wish you all the best with this.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What are the laws around running a raffle in NSW?

Lotteries and Art Unions Regulation 2014

contact them to get clarification

Trade promotion lotteries
Phone 1300 024 720
Street address Liquor & Gaming NSW
Level 6, 323 Castlereagh Street
Haymarket NSW 2000
Postal address Liquor & Gaming NSW
GPO Box 7060
Sydney NSW 2001

Jul 02, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I'm currently living in NSW, and I'll be moving to Melbourne soon. I have a NSW concession Opal card. Can I purchase a Myki concession card while still in Sydney & can I use my opal card in Melbourne?

You will find the Myki Card to be totally different to Opal card
You will need a myki card in Melbourne Australia !
there is a myki explorer card you can get
check out the
ptc web site for more information

Apr 25, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Phone number for peter ashton in Ashfield nsw

Taxi in Ashfield, NSW 2131 - Yellow Pages Find Taxi in Ashfield, NSW 2131. ... DIAL A DRIVER SYDNEY · Taxi - Marrickville, NSW. 2.56km. Directions. 1. 5 Glen St, Marrickville NSW 2204. Directions.

Taxi in ASHFIELD COUNCIL, NSW - Yellow Pages Find Taxi in ASHFIELD COUNCIL, NSW. ... DIAL A DRIVER SYDNEY · Taxi - Marrickville, NSW. 2.51km. Directions. 1. 5 Glen St, Marrickville NSW 2204.

Taxi Cab Service @ 13CABS
  1. Cached
13CABS: If you want a Taxi in Sydney, then we are the people who can help you, we move people or parcels. Phone: 132227.

Dec 30, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Does a non biological father have any rights over my son

Depends on whether a legal adoption was done.

Dec 21, 2016 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I have recently purchased a LG 55"UHD LED LC TV and My mother in law has the same tv and hers is coming up with a recording feature on the tv that mine isn't. I there a problem with the initial setup

Are you referring to the DVR function of the TV, if so what country are you both in? I believe the US does not allow the DVR feature on the US model TV's (or didn't when I worked for LG), Canada does.
Check you both have the same software level, look in the support menu for the software revision.

Jan 04, 2015 | LG 55" Uhd 4k Smart 3d Led Tv - 55ub8500

1 Answer

A 33 year old mother has a son 9. in how many years will the mother be twice as old as her son?

33 + x = 2 (9+x)
33 + x = 18 + 2x
33 + x - 2x = 18
33 - x = 18
x = 15

In 15 years (The mother will be 48 and the son 24).

Jun 19, 2011 | Bagatrix College Algebra Solved Full...

1 Answer

My son wants to change his last name to mine

  • If your son has his mothers last name then both you and the mother have to go down to the courthouse to the child support office and fill out some paperwork. It can be done fairly easy if mom is OK with it too.

  • If your son was adopted then the adopted parents have to agree to it. You may want to consult an attorney if you see any "hangups" coming with the person whose name your son has.

Regards, Tony

Apr 29, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides