- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have the same problem with my stylus C88. Epson never did provide Vista drivers so I have never found a way to get the Epson software to work with Vista. The print driver does work so you will be able to print but you'll have to clean the nozzle manually by pushing the button on the printer rather than using the Epson Monitor. Sorry.
Here is a link to the Epson printer RX600 support page which has downloads of latest printer drivers for your unit. Did you remove any type of protective material that may be on the cartridge before installation?
I have an Epson Stylus Rhoto R220 inkjet printer for 10 months and i would like to know if its going to work with Vista Windows PC or it won't recognize my printer. How do I upgrade it or get it compatible ?Thaks
Windows Vista printer and scanner drivers are available for your product. The printer software is available by using the Automatic Software Update service built into Windows Vista. The scanner software is available for download through Epson’s website.
PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Please follow these steps to set up your Epson product and automatically download the Windows Vista printer driver for it from Microsoft:
1. Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to your Epson product.
2. When the FOUND NEW HARDWARE window appears, select Locate and Install Driver Software (Recommended).
3. Your Epson product drivers will install automatically. You may need to select this option more than once during installation.
4. Close any open windows on your screen.
5. Try printing.
*NOTE: -Depending on your system the computer may ask for your Windows disk, if so insert your Windows CD into your CD-ROM drive and click OK. -As the driver is part of Windows Vista, there is no Status Monitor available for your printer. Some printers may have an INK LEVELS options included as part of the resident driver. Otherwise, the printer does have its own indicators. The LCD will display which cartridge is either low or out of ink. -If the ink levels do not appear, click GET INK LEVELS to refresh the driver. Ensure the printer is directly connected to the computer as the Ink Levels does rely on full bidirectional communication.
SCANNER DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION
1. Go to the Epson Support website (www.epson.com/support).
2. Select your model, then select Drivers and Downloads.
3. Select and download the TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Utility for Windows Vista. Save the file to your desktop and make a note of the file name in order to easily retrieve it.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If a message appears indicating “The scanner has not passed Windows Logo testing”, click Continue Anyway. Then click Finish.
5. Re-start your computer before testing the scanner software.
I advise deleting any Epson scanner or TWAIN software and installing this driver - TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.04A - from Epson's download page - http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=35361&prodoid=41764278&infoType=Downloads&platform=Windows