Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2016 | Rex Sewing Machines
Aug 03, 2014 | Cycling
Jul 25, 2012 | FilterStream Dirttamer Deluxe V2200...
Nov 22, 2011 | Dinosaur D-rex Interactive Dinosaur By...
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Sep 23, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Apr 30, 2017 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Apr 06, 2009 | Eidos Interactive Lara Croft Tomb Raider:...
Oct 22, 2017 | Ematic Audio Players & Recorders
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!