Yes your hp office jet 6110 works on chrome book by following the below methods:
Method 1: Check system requirements
• Chrome book connected to the network with an active Internet connection.
• Create Google account in the latest version of chrome browser.
• The printer hardware is set up and connected Chrome book with a USB cable or wireless network.
• USB connection
: Make sure the cable is securely connected to the printer and to a working USB port on your Chrome book or computer.
• Wireless network connection
: On the printer, make sure the wireless signal is turned on and the printer is connected to your network. Make sure the printer is connected to the same network the Chrome book or computer connects to.
Method 2: Install HP Print for Chrome
1. Open the Chrome browser, and then go to the HP Print for Chrome
2. Click ADD TO CHROME.
A confirmation message displays.
Adding the HP Print for Chrome app
3. In the Add "HP Print for Chrome" window, click Add app to confirm the new app.