Subtitles always on
Hi - welcome to FixYa,
There are 2 methods for changing the subtitle settings on your DVD player.
To turn off the subtitles on your DVD player during playback:
1. Press the "SUBTITLE" button on your remote control
The subtitle button is just below the "0" (zero) numerical key on the remote control. It is marked "SUBTITLE" above the button and the button has "ABC" written inside a white rectangle on it.
2. Use the left "<" and right ">" arrow keys to change the subtitle setting
Each time you press an arrow key the subtitle language will change and eventually the language will read "OFF". The subtitles are now switched off during playback.
To turn disc subtitles off from the main menu:
1. Press the "MENU/LIST" button on your remote control (directly below "STOP")
The main menu will now appear
2. Press the down arrow key on your remote once to highlight "A" in the left hand column of the main menu
3. Press the right arrow key on your remote once to move to the right-hand column of the menu
4. Press the down arrow twice to highlight "Disc Subtitle"
5. Use the left and right arrow keys to change the subtitle options until your required choice is displayed
6. Once set, press the "MENU/LIST" button again to exit the menu.
This should solve your problem, but if you need any further assistance, please post back.
Nov 21, 2010 |
LG RH-4820 DVD Recorder