I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD OF MY SONY ERICSSON XPERIA 1X MOBILE PHONE. HOW DO I UNLOCK THE PHONE?
I'm afraid you'll have to hard reset your device to get rid of the password request screen. Hope you have a recent backup of your personal data, to be restored afterwards, because a hard reset procedure sets your device to its factory defaults. Anyway, here it goes:
- If your device is not already in stand-by, press the power button to turn it off;
- Press and hold both left and right buttons on the front of the device (the ones right under the screen);
- Whilst keeping holding the keys, briefly press the power button to turn the device on;
- Release the keys only after a blue screen asking for confirmation comes up;
- Slide the qwerty keyboard and press 'r' (for reset).
Hope it works for you.
Apr 15, 2010 |
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Smartphone