I have a printer it is modle is Hp LaserJet p4015n, when i start it give me this error: (49.00FF ERROR To continue turn off then on). when I turn off then on it give me agane this error. thanks for help,...
HP 4015 NVRAM & hardrive initialization
A hard disk initialization will erase and reformat the printer's hard disk. Perform hard disk initialization only if an error code displays on the control panel indicating a disk error. Always try initializing the hard disk before replacing it.
1. Turn the printer on.
2. As the printer performs its power-on sequence, press and hold the Menu button until all three lights on the control panel are lit.
3. Press the back arrow . The message INITIALIZE DISK displays on the control panel.
4. Press OK. The printer initializes the hard disk and continues the power-on sequence.
CAUTION: Initializing NVRAM resets the serial number, the model number, the event log, the page counts, and the EIO card. Use the SERVICE menu to restore the serial number and page counts. You also need to reconfigure any computers that print to this printer to recognize the printer. Initialize NVRAM only when absolutely necessary. In most situations, use a cold reset to return printer to factory defaults but still retain the needed values in the SERVICE menu.
Before initializing NVRAM, print a configuration page and a supplies status page to gather the service menu values
1. Turn the printer on and watch the control panel display.
2. When the display shows the memory count, press and hold the down arrow until all three lights on the control panel are lit
3. Press the up arrow .
4. Press Menu . The message SKIP DISK LOAD displays on the control panel.
5. Press the up arrow until NVRAM INIT is highlighted, and then press OK. The printer initializes NVRAM and then continues its power-on sequence.
daca aceasta procedura nu reuseste, atunci va trebui sa inlocuiesti formatter-ul. daca nu exista hard disk
Dec 12, 2009 |
HP LaserJet P4015N Printer