Question about Lands Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hard reset of KX-TCD580 Base
Go to this link; http://panasonic.co.uk/customer-Support/download-centre.asp and input "KXTCD580" in the search box - after a few disclaimer screens you get to the manual for your phone. page 29 details reset for the handset Page 32 details base unit reset Page 48/49 details cancelling handsets to the base Hope this helps, please post again if you are still having problems with your phone :)
Posted on Apr 01, 2007
You could try to clear all the memory from the base unit and start again!!!
Instructions to clear phone (Uniden 8855).
1. Go to your base unit.
2. Put your flip phone in the cradle.
3. Press down and hold down (AT ALL TIMES) the end (find hs) button.
4. Whilst holding down this button, take the power plug out of the wall.
5. Whilst still holding down the end (find hs) button, plug the power back in.
6. When you hear a beep from the base unit system.
7. Let go of the end (find hs) button.
8. Your phone memory should be cleared now and you are ready to repeat the process of registering your base and additional handsets.
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
One has to completely deregister all handset by pressing end and # keys together till complete de registration is shown on handset screen. if the de registration is not done as above stated method the hand set will not register will show connecting on hand set screen.
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
SOURCE: ADDING HANDSET SAYS OUT OF RANGE
A search of Uniden support only said to call 1-800-297-1023 with handset registration issues. The rep picked up quickly and walked me through the reset procedure. Here it is step-by-step:
1. Remove battery
2. Hold down the * and # buttons and reinsert battery. You should hear a long beep. If not retry. (This is a bit awkward but hold the handset upside down and it's workable)
3. Screen will be blank. Immediately press the right soft menu button.
4. Screen will report that EEPROM is clearing and then state EEPROM Clear Ok
5. Remove battery (yes again)
6. Reinsert battery (this time there's no need to hold down any buttons)
7. Handset will reboot with Welcome screen and then state that phone must be registered (this is the status a handset should be in from the factory)
8. Place handset on base and it will register as normal
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Uniden TRU 8888Handset Reset (De-Register): 1. Remove Battery. 2. Reconnect battery while holding down "*" and "#" key. 3. Then press the right upper soft key under the LCD. 4. Press the "End" key. 5. Phone will be ready to register to the base.
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2013 | Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
May 29, 2010 | Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone
Nov 19, 2009 | Panasonic KX TGA270S Cordless Expansion...
Oct 03, 2009 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
Aug 27, 2009 | Uniden TRU8866 Cordless Phone
May 11, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TGA101S Cordless Handset
May 08, 2009 | Uniden TRU8866 Cordless Phone
Jul 16, 2008 | Uniden TRU8885-2 Cordless Phone
Dec 29, 2007 | Uniden TRU9488 Phone
Nov 05, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TGA600B Cordless Expansion...
Mar 22, 2018 | AT&T Lands Phones
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!