Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
You can change the absorber - messy, have it serviced - expensive or you can follow these instructions to reset the notice.
This has worked on MP150 and should work just fine on your MP160.
This will eliminate the ink absorber notice.
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Apr 29, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
May 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 12, 2009 | Bulova Watch
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!