Question about Canon i80 InkJet Printer
There is a message how to solve the problem, but how do you get rid of the waste ink?
The waste ink absorber collects any spilt in from the head and stops it
leaking out or sitting in the bottom of the printer casing. The printer
is telling you that the one in yours in nearly full. You know have two
1. Replace the waste ink absorbers and reset the counter (will require taking the printer apart)
2. Reset the counter only (you run the risk of ink leaking out)
The waste ink absorber for the I80 can be got quite cheaply if you google about.
You can reset the counter by:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press
the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power
and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights
alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Don't print any unnessary things.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
May 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 18, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: