I had this problem recently with my IP90. Both the black and color heads were clogged. After running the "canned" routines several times to clean the heads and deep clean the heads...still didn't help...here's what I did:
1. open the top lid to have the cartridges that are inserted in the print head move to the middle of the printer
2. remove both cartridges
3. What is left there is the print head holder. Slightly move it to the right and gently lift the print head lock.
4. Grasp the print head and lift it out of the tank.
5. Have several paper towels hand and know that you will have color and bw ink on your fingers
6. Put the print head on the paper towel
7. Pour rubbing alcohol on the blk and color heads and let them sit of about 10-15 minutes.
8. after that dry the heads and re-insert them in the printer
9. I put new cartridges in the printer and ran clean and deep clean a few times.
10. My color and black and white print came right back!
Hope this helps.