Question about Toys
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
Mar 03, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 19, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Dec 27, 2013 | LeapFrog Toys
Dec 06, 2013 | LeapFrog Leap Frog My First Leappad...
Sep 12, 2013 | Toys
May 17, 2012 | LeapFrog Leappad Explorer Learning Tablet...
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!