Forgot Parent Lock code on LeapPad
Published 07/10/2013 01:47 PM ' Updated 06/15/2015 04:11 PM
I forgot my Parent Lock code, how can I access parent settings on the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra, or LeapPad Platinum?If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Answers others found helpful