Question about Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: scanner not scanning
Your 'transportation locks' may have been engaged. (Check lower-left-hand-corner of the inside the scanner cover and the left-back side) See the manual: http://files.support.epson.com/htmldocs/pr48ph/pr48phrf/maint_3.htm
Posted on May 27, 2007
SOURCE: Get into service mode
if it cannot be adjusted then there is a problem in tv. as your green color is absent you will get red+blue=purple your problem is in green video ckt please check 1 sypply to green cathode ckt 2 loose contact in crt base 3 loose signal connector 4 check components related to green cathode& green video tr. itself 5 check for green signal is coming to green video section from processor. 6 signal processor ic if you are not tech person get it done by skilled tech. it is a common problem. it is a not a major problem. please check
Posted on Oct 01, 2007
SOURCE: E173FP 17" LCD Monitor Problem
I have the same problem. It seems like a virus to me, but my anti-virus doesn't find anything. I went to the main menu on the moniter and changed the display time to five seconds and locked the OSD display. Now all the appears is a smaller box showing a lock which goes out in five seconds. It is still annoying, but less intrusive then before. Hopefully, some one will determine a permanent fix for this problem.
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
I had whole redish/pinkish screen on my 50v500 starting a few days ago, then I read through each of the threads on this site for the samilar problems on my model. I found TVtechmaniac's solution (pasted below) solved my problem. Thank you TVtechmaniac!
Enter the I2C Service Menu, be sure the power is OFF.
1. On the front control panel, press and hold the INPUT button.
2. Then press the POWER button for two seconds.
3. You may keep the INPUT button depressed until you see the OSD with the Service Menu displayed.
4. If you don't see the service menu, please repeat Process making sure you wait until the Power blinking LED stops.
5. Execute the Memory Initialize operation after the adjustment values have been written on a sheet of paper. Highlight “MEMORY INTI”, arrow to the right and hold the button to the right (approx 5 sec.) until a check mark appears in the box. This activates the Memory Initialization.
6. After the Memory initialize operation has finished (10~15 sec, the channel will revert to CH 3.) the pink image symptom should be fixed.
7. Write back the adjustment values from your notes to their respective adjustment parameters in the adjustment mode. (In other words, set the Data Values back to the the Data values written down before the Memory Initialization procedure). NOTE: Make sure the SELECT Button is pressed on remote after every change to the values. Failure to do so will result in the data values not being changed.
8. Exit I2C menu. Press exit repeatedly until you go back to the normal picture.
9. Turn the set off-on and Confirm the picture remains in a good condition.
BE SURE TO COPY DOWN DATA SETTINGS BEFORE INITIALIZING I2C SETTINGS
Posted on Aug 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2015 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Jul 26, 2011 | Apple Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 04, 2010 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Oct 08, 2010 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Jan 14, 2010 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Apr 07, 2009 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Dec 08, 2008 | Epson Perfection 2450 Photo Flatbed...
Nov 19, 2017 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: