Question about Alcatel Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LOW VOLUME TO HIGH VOLUME
Is this for a specific ringtone or all ringtones on the phones?
Certain versions of the iPhone firmware have an issue where the volume keeps decreasing. Try this to fix -
1. Press the sleep button on top of the phone
2. Now press the home or sleep button so you see the "lock screen (the screen with the wallpaper that has the unlock slider)
3. Double click the home button and the ipod controls should come up on the screen.
4. The volume is probably set at the half way mark...set the volume to full.
See this fixes your problem?
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
SOURCE: I cannot change the message
It took me many hours to work it out!
- Phone settings.
- Phone profiles.
- Select (highlight) the one you want &.
- Select OPTIONS with the left soft key.
- Click Edit (1).
- Use the directional key (right) to highlight the New Messages.
- Scroll down to Message Alert.
- Left soft key OPTIONS & select edit (as above).
- Then click the directional key until you hit either Downloaded Music or sounds (depending on where you stored your sound file).
- Select your file.
- Left soft key & select SAVE.
- Then that's it, done!
Please email me with if it works for u or not. email@example.com
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
Apple Ipods have volume limiters on the ipod, otherwise they would be sued for causing hearing damage.
This is a software solution that allows you to modify your ipod and properites (Themes, fonts, etc.). I used this to uncap the volume, which increased it dramatically.
If you are uncomfortable with modifying your ipod, do the following:
This is a software solution that amplifies the mp3 files prior to uploading on your ipod.
If you do not know this third method, you can raise the volume a little bit right in itunes. Right click on the file(s) click on get info, then options tab, and move the adjustment to the right, changing it from 0 to 100. If you want to do you entire library all at once just highlight all the files and proceed with the above by right clicking, etc.
I hope these help and good luck.
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2018 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Nov 22, 2017 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Aug 11, 2017 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Jul 10, 2017 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Nov 01, 2007 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Jun 20, 2018 | Alcatel Cell Phones
1,651 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!