I don't know how to pay through paypal
they ask me the email address or the phone number of the seller
I need to pay for one Matrox DualHead2Go Model D2G-A2A Dual VGA Adapter for 49.99 and Paypal...
Depending on whether or not the seller uses eBay checkout, the steps to complete payment are different. If your seller does not use eBay checkout, they will send you an invoice or other payment instructions to help you complete your purchase.
To pay for an item when the seller uses eBay checkout:
1. Link your PayPal and eBay accounts, if you haven't already done so.
2. After you've won an item, click the Pay Now button. You can find this button in the listing, in the Purchase History section of My eBay, and in the confirmation email that you receive from us.
3. Check your shipping address. If any information is incorrect, click the Change shipping address link to update it. (The seller may require a credit card billing address registered with PayPal, sometimes called a confirmed address.)
4. Confirm the order details, including shipping and taxes. Click the Continue button. (If you have questions about the total cost, click the Request total from seller link.)
5. Select PayPal as the payment method.
6. Enter your PayPal log in information. If you don't already have a PayPal account, you can sign up.
7. Make sure that your shipping details, payment method, and order details are correct.
8. Click the Confirm Your Payment button to complete your purchase.
To link your PayPal and eBay accounts:
1. Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
2. Click the Account tab.
3. Click the "PayPal Account" link on the left side of the page.
4. Click the Link My PayPal Account button.
5. You'll be asked to log into PayPal to finish linking your accounts.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Jul 05, 2011 |