Question about Audio Players & Recorders
My brand new bush 8gb mp3 player will not charge screen lights up but nothing else shows up on it
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Make sure the player is OFF before you plug it in and while you transfer you music or charging. Sounds odd but that is it in a nut shell. But here is step by step:
In essence it is as easy as copying files from one folder on your computer into the other.
1. Make sure your player is turned “OFF”.
Important Note: Having player “ON” when plugging and unplugging from computer may delete all files on the player.
2. Connect your player to any USB port on your computer via provided USB cable.
3. Computer will find it as a removable external hard drive.
4. Double click this drive to open it.
5. Open your music/video/text/image files folder in another window.
6. “Drag-and-Drop” your files from your directory on the computer to the root directory of the player.
7. Once the files are copied – disconnect the player from computer.
8. Turn KEO "ON" and go to the desired Mode ("Music", "Movie", etc..) Your newly-copied files should be visible there among other media files preloaded on the player. Use arrow buttons to scroll through them.
Avoid creating separate folders for every 2-3 songs. Preferably put all audio files in he same “MUSIC” folder, or sort them by "Artist Names" folders or just store all in the root directory (do the same with VIDEO files).
KEO does not support playlists at this time and excessive amount of 2-3 levels of folders may noticeably slow down the operational speed of the unit.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
SOURCE: my mp3 player is frozen
i am going to try and help you...just take it to the store where you got it, or take it to radio shack and try to figure out the problem...mine is doing the same thing and i am severely mad at it so just take it to an electronics store
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2017 | Sylvania SDVD7015 7 in Portable DVD Player
Jun 28, 2009 | Samsung YP-U3 MP3 Player
Feb 07, 2009 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
Aug 23, 2008 | Coby CBY705 MP3 Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Bush DVD142RC 14 in. TV/DVD Combo
Nov 01, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Oct 20, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Oct 02, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!