Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
you have updated the sony psp firmware to 5.5
so thatz the firmware which will not allow you to play the games using the memory card
however you will be able to play using the umd
this is done to stop piracy
if you want to play the games using the memory stick then you can download the m33 firmware for psp which allow you to play through memory stick its the same sony software but has been changed a bit so that it can read the game file through memory card
i have been using this m33 driver from past 2 years and it works perfectly u can even update this driver to its latest version
hope this will fix your problem
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 24, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 16, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jul 25, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 21, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jan 29, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 03, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Jun 13, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
728 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: