Question about Ovens
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
open oven door to first 'notch' pull door straight up off of hinge levers.maintain alignment of hinges to aid in replacement.
if they 'snap' back to closed position,pull them out equally to replace door
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
It could be the oven element (behind the cover plate in the back of the oven), or the fan not blowing the heat into the oven.
Posted on Feb 22, 2010
I don't know if this will help. For the 720ef , this is what you need to do.
There are five buttons on the clock panel and from left to right they are:- Minute Minder, Cook time, Ready Time, Plus and Minus.
TO SET THE TIME OF DAY
Press the Cook Time button and the Ready Time button simultaneously. Use the Plus and Minus buttons to set the time.(24hr clock).
TO SELECT AN ALARM TONE.
Press the Minus button to listen to the first tone. Release it and press it again to listen to the second tone etc (3 tones)
Releasing the button after the tone has sounded will automatically set that tone.
SETTING THE MINUTE MINDER.
Press the Minuter Minder button and either the Plus or Minus buttons simultaneously to set the time.
You can cancel the timer at any time by setting it back to 00.00 by using the Minus button.
After setting, the display will revert to the time of day, but by pressing the Minute Minder button again, the display will show the remaining time.
If you want all the information, then it is best if you supply a vaild email address and this will give you access to my BT Digital Vault, where you can have a complete copy of the handbook that I have scanned in.
Posted on May 29, 2010
1. Open the oven door and remove the 2 screws at the side of the inner glass window 11cm above the hinges and lift off the door. Place it somewhere safe!
2. Remove the 4 screws that you can see nearest to the left and right edges of the oven with the door removed. These secure the oven to the kitchen unit.
3. Slide the oven forwards about 20cm out of the unit, being careful not to pull on the cable.
4. Each hinge is held in place by 2 screws at the side of the unit now exposed, about 18cm apart. Remove them and slide out the hinges. Reassembly is the reverse of the above.
5. Note that the hinges have no means of adjustment. If not working properly, renew them.
Posted on Jan 02, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2016 | Ovens
Oct 24, 2015 | Ovens
Oct 01, 2015 | Ovens
Aug 11, 2014 | Stoves Premier 600EMa Electric Single Oven
Feb 20, 2012 | Ovens
Jun 03, 2011 | Ovens
Apr 13, 2011 | Ovens
Nov 20, 2009 | Stoves Premier 600EMa Electric Single Oven
Oct 17, 2009 | Ovens
Aug 19, 2008 | Ovens
Dec 16, 2017 | Ovens
Dec 16, 2017 | Ovens
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!