Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: SAMSUNG LCD TV horizontal lines
causing of horizontal lines is leaky or defective capacitors. check big value capacitors around the board at Horizontal area. check the filter capacitor as well. good luck
Posted on Apr 20, 2008
SOURCE: garmin astro 220 gps dogtracker
garmin, it seems to me that your techs should be able to correct this problem by mounting the antenna in such a way as to place it in a fixed position where it could not be turned internally and cause damage to the unit with a force as small as hand tightening.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Try resetting to the factory settings of the model. Then try to download again
Posted on Jan 05, 2010
Testimonial: "thanks,your recommendation worked,I now receive allavailable freeview channels.Unfortunately the5 major channels are shown in a narrow format not 16:9"
My LC46D64U just started doung the same thing for any over the air channel that starts with 6. It cuts out for a few seconds about every 60 seconds. Has anyone found a solution for this?
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2016 | Cobra Radio Communications
Feb 23, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 19, 2011 | Tevion Televison & Video
Nov 05, 2011 | Samsung SyncMaster 940MW 19" LCD Monitor
Oct 19, 2010 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-36FS120 36" TV
Feb 06, 2010 | LG 32LG30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 09, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 20, 2008 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40V2500 40 in. LCD HDTV
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: