Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Canon MP170, MP450, MP530, MP600, MP610, MP800, MP810, MP820, MP830, MP960, MP970
MX700, MX7600, MX850
1. Switch off the printer (the button Power ).
2. Holding button Resume (the red triangle in кружочке), include the printer (press the button Power ) - an indicator fires the green colour.
3. Holding button Power , release the button Resume .
4. Not releasing button Power , two times press the button Resume and release both buttons.
5. After indicator of the cut-in/readiness поморгает and fires constantly, fall into service mode.
6. Four times press the button Resume , under each striking Resume indicators are switched: green-orange.
7. Once press the button Power for acknowledgement of the selected action (the unset of the counter ща pampers). For switching off the printer button Power press once again.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2009 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Nov 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
162 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!