Question about Dell 1710n Laser Printer
Toner should be carefully inserted into the Place where it resides.
Improper installation makes this light flashing.
Stpes to be done :
01. Remove the toner gently from the toner drive.
02. Shut down PC and the Dell Printer.
03. Re boot the machine and the Dell Printer.
04. Ensure Power and network cable is installed properly.
05. Use only genuine and Dell Authorized toners in the Printer. Clean the place with nice white cloth with cleaning liquid.
06. Now you can take a test print out.
07. Still the problem persists, please call Printer Service engineer to solve the issue.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2012 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Feb 08, 2010 | Xerox Phaser 6120/YN Laser Printer
Sep 13, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 10, 2009 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
May 19, 2009 | Canon NP 7130 Black and White Copier
Feb 04, 2009 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | Brother HL-5240 Laser Printer
May 06, 2008 | Brother HL 1440 Laser Printer
Jun 30, 2014 | Dell 1710n Laser Printer
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!