Question about Apple Tablets & eReaders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To transfer photo from laptop to iPad, follow this steps.
1. In the iPad management screen, click the "Photos" tab at the top.
2. Check the "Sync Photos" box at the top.
3. From the drop-down menu next to that, select the program or folder that contains your photo library.
4. Once all your settings are correct, click the "Apply" button at the bottom right corner of the iTunes window to sync again and add photos to your iPad.
5. Photos will consume space on your iPad, so keep that in mind as you select between syncing all photos and individual albums and videos.
Posted on Apr 22, 2013
AnyTrans is an iOS content manager that allows you to transfer and manage your iPad, iPhone or iPod content. And you can also use it to delete selected or all photos from your iPad.
Posted on Jan 19, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2015 | Apple 16GB iPad Air T-Mobile, Silver
Jan 02, 2015 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 21, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jun 22, 2014 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 17, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Nov 04, 2012 | Apple iPad 2 lack Tablet PC
Aug 30, 2012 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Firstly you have to plug your iPad into Computer and open a iTunes .
After that you can locate a iPad on the left side of the screen and click to the "device" menu .
Then right click on the name of iPad and click to the recover files and select a summary option which is inside a dialog box .
After that place a check mark next to the "Encrypt iPad Backup".
Now you have to enter a password and click to the set Password .
Then plug your iPad into Computer and choose a 'edit" option .
Now you can recover deleted files from Apple iPad.
Apr 01, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!