Question about Sony Computers & Internet
Please contact your vendor to sort out the issue, it would simpler and risk free
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | Sony Computers & Internet
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Jan 19, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-CS215J/W Notebook
Dec 06, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-NR220E/S Notebook PC
Aug 27, 2009 | Sony VAIO S360 Notebook
Aug 06, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS742/W Notebook
Jun 24, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-AR630E Notebook
Oct 25, 2008 | Sony VAIO PCV-RX500 PC Desktop
Jan 31, 2007 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS660W Notebook
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!