Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If forget the password to unlock X500, you can refer to the following method, which can reset the phone and erase all the user personal information.
1) First power off the handset, press the Power on key + Camera key + Down volume key together at the same time when restart the handset.
2)When display "ZTE", press the Menu key at the bottom of the screen;
3) Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" through volume key
4) Press "Camera" key to confirm the above item
5) Choose "YES...delete all user data"
6) Choose "reboot system now", handset will be restarted automatically and all the user data will be erased.
Posted on Jan 15, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2017 | Cell Phones
Oct 18, 2016 | Cell Phones
Apr 21, 2016 | Cell Phones
Mar 15, 2016 | Dual Cell Phones
May 15, 2015 | Cell Phones
Mar 24, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 29, 2008 | Cell Phones
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!