Hard Reset Micromax Canvas HD A116
- Switch Off your phone.
- Press and hold Power button together with 'volume +' and 'volume -' buttons on the side of phone until you get two options.
- Now, press the 'volume +' button to enter into the recovery mode.
- This will make a Android icon appears on screen, press power button.
- This will get you the menu options, use the volume up and down button to choose the option.
- To select the option, you needs to simultaneously press two touch sensitive buttons on the bottom of your device, left button which is for the Menu and right button which is for going into previous stage. You have to do this for about 3 seconds.
- Choose the wipe data/factory reset then press the enter button (left button which is for the Menu and right button which is for going into previous stage). Now, phone will get switch off and brings to its initial stage.
Done! with this default way to factory reset you have successfully done with hard reset of your Micromax Canvas HD A116. The hard reset procedure is same for Micromax Canvas A110 also. If you have any questions regarding the procedure to hard reset Micromax Canvas HD A116.
OR The Instructions
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold the Volume up (+), volume down (-) and power keys at the same time until the screen show the two options
- You will get the option Recovery mode and Factory mode , to select the Recovery mode press the volume up (+), for the Factory mode press the volume down (-).
- If you want to hard reset your smartphone, you should select the recovery mode.
- To navigate it, you can use volume up and down.
- To select an option, you must press the Menu button.
- After you hard reset the device, your smartphone will return to factory setting automatically.
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Power Key for 20-30 Seconds.
- Now you See Warning Logo on screen.
- Now Download Android Multi Tool
- Download fastboot driver and install Drivers
- now open tool and press "8" and enter to wipe data / factory reset.
- after format remove battery and reinsert battery.
- power on the handset.
- Download Driver from Here
- Download Android Multi Tool from Here