Question about Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Samsung SF-5100 shows Job Waiting message on Message panel. How to remove this message?
You can selectively clear information stored in your machine’s memory.
1. Press Setup on the control panel. The display shows the first menu;
2. Press ➛ or ❿ until ‘MEMORY CLEAR’ appears, then press
Start/Enter. The display shows the items you can choose to clear.
• FAX NUMBER/NAME : your fax number and name are cleared from
the machine’s memory.
• DIAL/SCHEDULE : clears the one-touch, speed dial, or group dial
numbers stored in the memory. In addition, all
the Schedule Job operations you have reserved
are also cancelled.
• JOURNAL : clears all records of transmissions & receptions.
• DEFAULT SETUP : restores all the option settings to factory default.
Only clear de Journal, don't clear the other.
Try this if it resolve the problem.
Posted on Nov 20, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2011 | Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Jun 30, 2011 | Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Jan 13, 2011 | Samsung SF-5100 Plain Paper Laser Fax
695 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: