i think you will have to do a hard reset to sort this out.
Just tap the Power button to select Reboot System Now.
- Make sure tablet is powered off.
- Hold down Volume + button and Power button at same time.
- When screen comes on let go of Power button.
- When the large Android shows on screen let go of Volume + button.
- Use Volume - button to scroll to Wipe Data/ Factory Reset.
How do I unlock my tablet if I forgot the password?Manual Factory ResetTurn off your Android device. ...Press and hold the "power", "volume down", and "camera" buttons simultaneously. ...Release the buttons once your Android device is powered on. ...Scroll using your "Volume up and down" button until you find the "wipe data/factory reset" option.More items...Recover Android Device in case of Forgot password/pattern unlock an ...visihow.com/Recover...in...Forgot_password/pattern_unlock_an_Android_deviceSearch for: How do I unlock my tablet if I forgot the password?
or before you do anything go to this link and have some more off a read up.
cannot remember my password to get into my tablet Google Search