Question about Proscan Televison & Video
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; to which you want set-up codes; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts
Posted on Dec 27, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Proscan TV Manual
I have a Proscan model # PS36800HRJX1 and having a hard time putting it on DVD mode to be able to play a movie. I just bought a remote for it and can't figure out what's the problem. How do I go about it?
Posted on May 24, 2008
I don't know what size TV you have but just installed Direct TV for parents and none of the codes worked after a LONG time my husband tried the Sears codes and got the last one he tried to work. He used 10056. It is a 47 inch LCD Proscan TV. If that doesn't work, you might want to try all of the Sears codes to see if one will work for you. Good Luck
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Samsung Code: 0060
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
SOURCE: proscan universal remote
Found these codes on the website for PROSCAN. www.oncorpus.com, for you model television.I hope this help you with your problem. UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL CODE LIST
For Universal Remote Control brands listed below, please use accompanying Proscan codes
and refer to your Universal Remote Control User Manual for basic instruction for changing TV code to
operate Proscan model.
Proscan codes for Sony TV=8003,8012
Proscan codes for Philips TV=1005,1006,1007,1035,1064,1216
Proscan codes for other universal remotes=272,132,134,116,040,016,024,056,019,262
Posted on May 21, 2009
I had the same problem. I have the 40 inch Proscan and they supplied a remote control guide for comcast. It was only 4 digits and it did not work. I called Comcast and they did not know. I found it needed 5 digits so I added a 1 and it worked The code is 10178. Hope it works for you.
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2016 | Proscan Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2016 | Proscan Televison & Video
Apr 21, 2017 | Proscan 19LA25Q 19 in. LCD Television
May 18, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
May 16, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Feb 20, 2009 | Proscan 32LA25Q 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 17, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Oct 19, 2007 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Jun 16, 2018 | Proscan Televison & Video
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!