Question about Bunn Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Bunn switches if the rocker style as the looks like will have two leaves on the side of the switch that will need to be squeezed in order to get it past the square hole. These can be really tight but if your sure it's at fault then just crush it to remove the pieces. The new on should snap in if the hole was not damaged.
* Since your checking the brewer you should get the manual that may be available from Bunn.com (I haven't checked for this model but they usually post the manuals)
* This seems to be a home version of a VPR commercial brewer (but nicer). So expect the same parts for the fuse, thermal fuse, thermal disk (or thermostat).
* Note: If your not familiar with Bunn brewers then make sure you look at every piece of wire as some high limit fuses are inside plastic tubing or heater braiding.
* Thermal disks look like a metal button with a ceramic cap or button attached to it. This can be a high limit (reset-able) or a thermostat. * It may have a standard thermostat with bulb but it may be a thermsistor probe with a PC board to control the brew heat.
* Final; this is the 3d question on this particular brewer. All have similar problems with heating. It's the same with VPR's. If I set them up I know it works properly. It's when someone moves them to another office that's the problem as they dump out the water prior to the move then plug it in without refilling the tank. Thermal fuse blows. There is a link below showing how to set up this brewer.
Posted on Jan 20, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bunn GRX-B leaking from bottom
If you will locate the date code on the bottom of the brewer and contact Customer Service, the machine can either be replaced or repaired at not cost or if over 3 years old, at a reduced price.
Posted on May 19, 2010
I do apologize but these diagrams are not available. What is the problem with the machine? If you will get the model and code date from the bottom of the brewer and contact customer service, we can help resolve your issue. The machine carries a 3 year warranty and if it is 3 years old or less, it will be replaced at no cost. If it is older than 3 years old, then it will be replaced at a reduced price.
Posted on May 19, 2010
How old is the machine? If you have cleaned it and delimed the machine and it still is dripping slow, the machine may need to be replaced. Please call service at 800-352-2866 with the model and date code.
Posted on Oct 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2016 | Bunn GRX-B
Jul 14, 2014 | Bunn GRX-B
Apr 17, 2014 | Bunn GRX-B
Apr 08, 2014 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Jan 22, 2014 | Bunn GRX-B
Mar 03, 2013 | Bunn BTX-B ThermoFresh 10-Cup Home Thermal...
Dec 26, 2012 | Bunn CWTF Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Dec 25, 2017 | Bunn GRX-B
Dec 09, 2010 | Bunn GRX-B
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: