Why printer squeaks
There are several moving parts inside the printer. more in a color laser printer.
Generally if you have used a refilled toner recently (any color or black), the chances are that the wiper blade in NOT seated properly inside the toner or reversed.
Try the following steps.
1. Set known set of good toner (even if nesrly empty)
2. Perform self test
3. Replace one old toner with new set corresponding color and eliminate which toner causes the squeak..
4. Mark that toner defective and Return.
5. If that is not feasible, try to forcefully rotate the drum in the opposite direction to see if helps flip the rubber blade in place
6. I will not suggest you to open the toner as it can damage the drum, spill toner and lead to you bigger mess.
7. If it is not due to toner, then the culprit is in the several gear trains inside the printer and that can be tricky to solve.
Sep 06, 2016 |
HP Color LaserJet Pro 200 M276nw