Question about Grilling

Open Question

Just purchased a new grill and the box has no hardware for assembly7model# gr2071008mmoo

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can i get Outsunny Grill Canopy assembly manual?

if you call the company that made it they should send you all the parts and a manual free of charge .

Oct 26, 2015 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

1 Answer

I have ordered all the Grill replacement parts for gas grill Model VM450SSP but I can't find any hardware for the grill. I need to replace all the screws on this grill they have rusted.

Your best bet, is to take out one of each crew that you need and head over to your local hardware store and purchase as many as you need for each one. Some will be sheet metal screws and others will be nuts & bolts. I would recommend that use stainless steel screws, whenever possible. While you're there, you may also want to consider buying a new cover for your grill. So that it won't rust out again.

Since your Model Vermont Castings Grill has been discontinued, screws and nuts and bolts are not considered a standard replacement item.

Hope this helps you and Happy Grilling.

Jul 08, 2011 | Vermont American Tool Company VM450SSP...

1 Answer

Don't have inside of the grill

You have 2 options. Return the grill to the place of purchase and exchage for a new one, that has the Owners Manual. I suspect that the retailer will fnd one for you out of another box. OR you can contact Brinkmann Customer Support (800) 468-5252. In both cases, you will need to have your Proof of Purchase.

Jul 05, 2011 | Brinkmann 805-2101 All-in-One Grill /...

1 Answer

How do i use wood chips while grilling

If your grill came with a smoker box, you soak the wood chips of your choice in water for aprroximately 20 minutes, drain them and put them in your smoker box. Then cook. If your grill did not come with a smoker box, you can purchase one seperately.

Jun 19, 2011 | Char-Broil Commercial Stainless Steel...

1 Answer

Need new grades

If you're looking for new cooking grates, you can either purchase them directly from Thermos @ their online website. Or you can save money and use generic ones that will fit your model grill. Most of the home centers, hardware stores and big box discount stores, sell universal fit generic ones, that will fit most grills. Measure yours for the size you need and pay one or two of them a visit.

Hope this helped you. Please let me know. Thanks and Happy Grilling!!

Jun 17, 2011 | Thermos Quick Set Gas Grill 4000

1 Answer

The knob on the gas regulator cracked off and we are not able to get it off. Is there a special tool to get the regulator off, if not how do you replace the whole regulator and hose combination. There is...

Short of carefully using a pipe wrench, there's not much else you can do. Make sure the tank valve is fully OFF, before attempting removal. Once it's disconnected, you will need to purchase a new Hose/Regulator Assembly. They are not expensive and can be purchased at any home center or hardware store that sells gas grills and accessories. Take the old one with you for comparison purposes.

Hope this helped you and Happy Grilling!!

May 24, 2011 | Ducane Meridian 30557501 Propane Grill

1 Answer

Need to purchase replacement regulator/valve (one piece) for patio caddie grill??

If what you're looking for is the Regulator/Tank Hose Assembly, you can purchase that for any home center or hardware store that sells gas grills. They are pretty much a universal fii, but be sure to take your old one with you for comparison purposes of the hose length. A little longer is ok, but shorter is not.

If that's not what you're looking for, you can purchase replacement parts directly form Char-Broil.

Happy Grilling!!

Mar 30, 2011 | Char-Broil Patio Caddie 4654870 (LP) Grill

1 Answer

Missing a tray (1) - new purchase

Return it to Target ASAP; not only is the mfr. going to be unwilling to just send you a tray, but the item was proabably made in China and parts may not even be available in the US. In my experience, Target plays fairer than most at making things right.

May 25, 2009 | George Foreman GR10AWHT Indoor Grill

3 Answers

Im trying to find a new regulator for my infarasonic portable.


Well the parts for your model have been discontinued.
You can try Sears Parts.

Aug 30, 2008 | Infra Sonic Portable Infrared IR700RL...

1 Answer

George Foreman Grill

Thanks for your response.... I called the telephone number listed on the warranty and they advised me to take the grill back to where I had purchased it...if I didn't get any satisfaction there to call them back again and go from there...they would have me mail it back to them... Well, I took it back to where I purchased it and they took it I am OK... I did get another grill but a larger one. I have already used the new one and it is just what I wanted.... Needless to say the box was also in better shape...

Thanks again

Feb 27, 2008 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

Not finding what you are looking for?
Grilling Logo

Related Topics:

66 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Grilling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3238 Answers

Gary Kenady
Gary Kenady

Level 2 Expert

140 Answers

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

Are you a Grilling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides